Companies and their logistics staff can depend on the reliability of these H2.5XT diesel or LPG forklifts, as they provide maximum uptime without having to stop work with loads of up to three tonne. This range of H2.5XT forklifts has low daily operating costs.
This high-quality yet affordable H2.5XT forklift series is reliable, productive, fuel efficient and easy to maintain. With the support of Hyster and its authorised dealers and distributors in the market, these H2.5XT lift forklifts will have a long service life and lasting value.
The features of the Hyster H2.5XT diesel and LPG forklift are:
- The movement of the loaded forklift is fast and agile thanks to the powerful hydraulic and traction system.
- This H2.5XT forklift, like the entire XT series, is built using parts and components exclusively produced by Hyster to the highest quality standards, offering the highest long-lasting and reliable performance.
- The industrial motors in this range of H2.5XT forklifts used for heavy-duty applications provide power efficiently with 500 hour service intervals.
- H2.5XT forklift diesel option features Yanmar 2.6 L or 3.3 L heavy-duty diesel motors.
- The H2.5XT forklift's LPG option features LPG's 2.4 L PSI motors with two motor modes, HiP for maximum productivity and ECO-eLo for the best fuel economy.
- These Hyster XT forklifts have a low noise and vibration level. Their motors are fully isolated from the chassis and shaft to avoid direct transmission of noise and vibrations.
- They have excellent load visibility in all directions and through the mast window, which in turn offers great rigidity and minimal positioning times in lifting. The Hyster masts, which are the best in their class, offer accurate and safe operation over a long service life.
- Operation of the H2.5XT is easy and comfortable for operators, thereby ensuring they remain productive throughout the different work shifts.
- This range of Hyster H2.5XT forklifts can be customised to meet the different needs of the warehouses in which they operate. Factory-direct manufacturing options such as traction speed control, light kits (Halogen or LED), pedestrian alert light (PAL), sideshifts, sideshift fork positioners, telemetry systems and others are available.
- All service parts are readily available through Hyster's authorised distributor network.