Premium heavy-duty IC counterbalance with 4000-5500kg payload capacity YALE GDP/GLP40-55VX
Premium heavy-duty IC counterbalanced with 4000-5500kg payload capacity
The Veracitor® GP-VX series can be configured as a high-performance solution with low operating cost for medium to heavy-duty indoor and outdoor applications, with capacities from 4000-5500kg.
- Can be customized according to the application
- Ergonomic features and functionalities
- Low operating cost.
- Accessory options
- High performance motor
Can be customized according to the application
Each Veracitor® VX series truck can be customized with packages tailored to specific needs for medium to heavy-duty applications.
- Kubota 3.8L LPG
- Kubota 3.8L Turbodiesel
- All engines allow operators to boost fuel economy or increase performance to maximize productivity during peak periods
- Electronic Servotransmission - smooth electronic idle, electronic shift control and labor-intensive clutch packages
- Techtronix 1-speed transmission (optional) - all the functionality of the standard transmission plus controlled power reversal, controlled reverse and automatic deceleration system to help extend tire and brake service life by up to 50 percent
Ergonomic equipment and functionalities
The VX series is equipped with equipment and functionalities perfectly adapted to the operator to help avoid fatigue and maintain high productivity and attention throughout the work shift.
- High-visibility Hi-Vis™ mast and canopy design for unobstructed operator visibility
- Low step height, increased shoulder clearance and easy access from the right side for easy entry and exit
- Isolated powertrain reduces noise and vibrations
- Continuous Stability System (CSS) reduces truck tilt in turns for greater lateral stability and utilizes an innovative steering axle mounting design for superior travel over uneven surfaces
Reduced operating cost
The purchase price of a forklift is only a small part of the total cost. The cost of owning a forklift truck accounts for the majority of the expense and includes such things as periodic maintenance costs, unscheduled repairs, tires, brakes and fuel. That's why Yale engineers built the GP-VX series with world-class serviceability and unmatched operational safety.
- The floor plates can be removed without the use of any tools and provide full access to the power train.
- Innovative cooling system allows for lower operating temperatures with excellent airflow due to optimized ducting and high volume tunnels
- Reliable electronics, including sealed connectors, allow the entire forklift to be pressure-washed
- Automatic deceleration system (standard on Techtronix 100 transmission) reduces brake usage and associated wear and maintenance
- The Intellix VSM system (optional) continuously monitors truck functions and alerts the operator immediately of any service needs.
The Veracitor series offers a wide variety of accessory packages to provide the right tool to boost lasting productivity in your operation.
- Rotator attachment - safe 360 and 180 degree rotation of food ingredients, liquid metals, chemicals, residues and scrap metal
- Paper clamp attachment - fast and accurate 180-degree rotation with adjustable clamp pressure for handling paper rolls
- Bale clamp attachment - wide selection of opening ranges and arm dimensions for efficient conveying of pulp, waste and recycled paper, aluminum and clothing bales
High performance engine
The heavy-duty, high-performance industrial motors deliver power efficiently with 500-hour service intervals. All motors feature cast iron blocks and a five main bearing design with exhaust valve seats to ensure long service life. The engines are fully isolated from the frame and axle, thereby achieving low vehicle noise and vibration levels. Fast glow plugs allow the engine to start quickly and reliably in low temperature conditions and provide cleaner exhaust by advancing fuel injection timing based on water temperature. In addition, new performance optimization developments, such as cooling on demand, load-sensing hydraulics (power on demand), RPM management and alternative engine idle speed, are included to help further reduce overall fuel consumption in most applications. The energy-efficient ECO-eLo performance mode reduces energy consumption by up to 15% compared to previous-generation engines without compromising productivity.