Hyster K1.0 order pickers feature elevating cabins that enable operators to pick up individual items at medium to high height locations, maximising access to the picking area for the duration of a shift.
Hyster K1.0 order picker features
- The solid height stability of these Hyster order pickers is due to the robust construction of the mast, with a high resistance to torsion at heights of up to eight metres.
- They have a chassis with a welded and compact structure, which improves manoeuvrability and enables reliable load handling even on high racks.
- These Hyster K1.0 order pickers have progressive speed control, which reduces energy consumption and operating costs.
- The order pickers in the K1.0 range have different lifting heights that help to optimise warehouse space, thereby reducing operating costs.
- This range of order pickers has an AC traction motor which requires practically no maintenance and also has a CANbus wiring system, which improves communications between the order picker systems. All of this, along with on-board diagnostics, makes servicing these Hyster order pickers very simple.
- The fixed, vertical-mounted motor on the K1.0 order pickers provides very easy access for maintenance.
- The forks on all K1.0 series order picker models can be raised or lowered independently of the cab.
- The Hyster K1.0 range of order pickers is fully adapted to meet any requirement for virtually any type of operation due to the wide range of custom options such as cold storage, various car widths, rail or cable guidance and speed reduction and stop options at the end of the aisle.