It has four drive wheels, three types of steering and ample ground clearance, ensuring great manoeuvrability on any type of terrain.
It includes a 136 hp Deutz 3.6 L4 TCD motor and a 100% pressurised cabin that facilitates the operator's vision, as well as an easy-to-use multifunction screen. It has automatic accessory detection through the RFID system, which creates the corresponding load diagrams. The accessories are interchangeable throughout the range.
The HTH 10.10 fixed handler's equipment includes
- Registered design cabin
- FOPS/ROPS certification
- MCTS system: Touch screen with diagnostics
- 100% air filtration.
- Standard heating and air conditioning
- Cup holder
- RFID accessory recognition system
- Four wheel drive
- Automatic levelling
- Electrical system in CAN Bus
- Optimal lifting performance
- Gradeability 34º/58º