This range of S1.4 pedestrian stackers is highly energy efficient and is also designed for horizontal load transfer over short and medium distances, resulting in low operating costs. The Hyster IL version S1.2-1.6 pedestrian stacker is ideal for handling double pallets.
Hyster S1.4 pedestrian stacker features
- This range of Hyster S1.4 stackers is built to Hyster's stringent quality standards: robustness, smart design, safe operation and efficiency.
- The S1.4 stacker has the lowest power consumption in its class with AC infrastructure in drive and steering motors.
- This pedestrian stacker's powerful acceleration and travel speed of up to 6 km/h, thanks to the 1.2 kW traction motor, offers superior performance and productivity.
- The tiller arm position on this Hyster S1.4 stacker reduces the space required to manoeuvre the forklift.
- This pedestrian stacker range has maximum visibility thanks to the narrower width of the mast channel and the lift cylinder position.
- The chassis design of this Hyster S1.4 stacker is highly robust, in one piece and has no welded arms.
- This Hyster stacker has a screen showing error codes, battery status and hour meter.
- This pedestrian stacker offers low operating costs with a 3000-hour or three-year service interval for replacing the hydraulic oil and the corresponding filter.