Hyster's J1.8XN four-wheel electric counterbalanced forklifts are best suited for indoor and outdoor warehouse operations and provide low cost of ownership even in the most demanding operations.
The features of the Hyster J1.8XN four-wheel electric counterbalanced forklifts are:
- The Hyster J1.8XN four-wheel electric forklift features a sturdy chassis, steel bonnets and durable side covers to protect the forklift from potential impact damage when working, making it one of most robust and stable electric forklifts on the market.
- This robust and compact J1.8XN forklift has a zero turning radius axle, which means the forklift has excellent manoeuvrability, the best in its range, with a very tight turning radius even in narrow warehouse aisles and in congested loading and unloading docks.
- The Hyster J1.8XN electric forklift has powerful AC motor technology that is used for traction and lifting so that this J1.8XN electric forklift can work over much longer uninterrupted shifts. This forklift also has the AC front wheel drive which, together with regenerative braking for efficient load handling, means this Hyster forklift has smooth acceleration and excellent torque and movement performance.
- The Hyster four-wheel electric forklift J1.8XN is a clean, quiet and productive forklift that offers the lowest comparative energy consumption in its class, thus helping to reduce operating costs.
- The high reliability and the lower operating costs of this range of J1.8XN four-wheel forklifts are achieved thanks to its components, which are practically maintenance-free, such as oil-bath disc brakes, AC brushless motor, built-in thermal protection in traction motors and advanced cooling system.
- It has the best serviceability in its class of four-wheel forklifts, with highly accessible components such as the motor, pump, controller and oil reservoir, and accessibility to the forklift helps to minimise downtime and the costs associated with maintenance.