The H18XD is developed and tested to provide exceptional performance in handling pipes, general cargo, heterogeneous cargo, wood, steel, concrete and other industries.
Hyster H8XD heavy-duty forklift features:
- This heavy-duty forklift has the lowest cost of ownership in its class and the best fuel economy on the market. The H18XD has up to 20% lower fuel consumption when compared to top-of-the-line competitor forklifts. This is because the Hyster H18XD has an integrated powertrain and is optimised for maximum performance.
- This range of H18XD heavy-duty forklifts has innovative power settings: High performance mode (HiP) or eco mode (ECO-eLo) with no productivity loss.
- They are designed to work in demanding and intensive applications thanks to their chassis, their mast and their high-resistance boards.
- The H18XD features a heavy-duty cooling system for a level up to "tropical cooling": 50°C ambient temperature, for intensive 45°C ambient temperature work operation.
- The H18Xd heavy-duty forklift has a best-in-class ergonomics system. Its cabin provides a high level of comfort, with low noise and excellent visibility in all directions, aided by its high visibility mast.
- This range of Hyster H18XD forklifts has quick access for daily checks by simply opening the gull-wing bonnets. It also has a tilted cabin to facilitate access to all of its components.
- The H18XD is a high productivity forklift, with high lifting speeds even with maximum load and with a very tight turning radius.