Tecnacar has developed the TCS (Traction Control System) with the aim of achieving safer driving and savings on tyre wear, and an ACS® (Automatic Collapsible System) anti-tip system for automatic speed reduction on curves.
The VTA 103 electric towing tractor is one of Tecnacar's VTA 100 Series.
Features of the VTA 103 electric towing tractor
- Ergonomics: the towing tractor driver can enjoy the best ergonomics thanks to the new range of seats that have different suspension levels, a built-in armrest that can be adjusted in depth and height with a single action and a telescopic and tilting column.
- Display: maintenance can be scheduled and parameters set through the Tecna Service Tool (TST) or from the large screen.
- Flux Vector Control: latest-technology programming. Intelligent adaptation work requirements, determining the minimum battery consumption in each case.
- Battery: side battery removal
- High performance motors: a dynamic response in any situation is guaranteed thanks to the high power of the two asynchronous traction motors (maintenance free).
- Comfort: the protective cabin floats on hydraulic shock absorbers, making it very comfortable for the driver, reducing the noise level and eliminating vibrations.
- Brakes: braking system based on fully encapsulated discs bathed in oil.
Standard equipment of the VTA 103 towing tractor
- Electronic AC control with energy recovery.
- Flux Vector Control and Anti-tip System
- 300W DC/DC voltage converter
- Super-elastic rear wheels and front PE
- Reverse acoustic signal
- Work light.
- Anatomical backrest.
- Tow hook with driver visibility
- Electromagnetic automatic parking brake.
- Side battery removal
- Automatic "step-step" approach system