The 25MT 3X3 TC is a mini all terrain crane with a large hydraulic double telescopic boom mounted on a 40° turret (optional).
It uses a three-cylinder kinematics, developed by Mobilev Cranes, which enables a greater angular displacement of the shaft. With drive wheels at the front, it can
move "like a crab" (along its transverse axis). All speeds can be adjusted from 0 to 100% from the standard wired remote control or the radio control (optional).
Lastly, the 25MT 3X3 TT can also include the "hydraulic winch" option. Perfectly fitted in the mini crane, the cable passes through the inside of the shaft for optimal safety, an innovation from Mobilev Cranes.
Mini crane accessories and equipment:
- Three NSF hydraulically driven wheels (*).
- DE wheels hydraulically orientable to 90°.
- Hydraulically adjustable ground clearance.
- Selector 3X3, 3X2, "Crab".
- Hydraulic steering assist.
- Anti-tip device.
- Automatic hydraulic braking.
- Automatic hydraulic parking brake.
- Integrated electronic battery charger 220V~.
- Wired remote control and potentiometer to adjust the speeds of all axes.
2500 kg MOBILEV 25MT-3X3-TC-V2 Mini Crane
<p>The 25M T3x3 TC model with a 2500 kg load capacity is the first electric mini-crane with three drive and steering wheels.</p>
/Home/New machinery/Other equipment
/Home/New machinery/Other equipment/Electric mini cranes