The Magni fixed telehandler, within the TH range, is ideal for jobs in the construction and industrial sectors as it is extremely versatile. Unlike its competitors, the Italian manufacturer has developed light handlers with compact dimensions but with unique performance: greater heights and load capacities to be able to opt for a greater number of applications without the need to invest in additional machinery.
This TH5,5.19 model offers a load capacity of 5,500 Kg and a lifting height of 19 meters, optimizing the dimensions of the equipment. It includes a 55 kW Deutz engine to increase performance and reaches 18.80 meters safely even on uneven terrain thanks to its stabilizers and automatic leveling.
Magni manipulators include a wide range of interchangeable attachments that, thanks to the automatic recognition system, are detected by the manipulator allowing it to display and update load diagrams immediately.
- Low center of gravity design for added stability
- Available with Deutz Stage V / Stage IV final / Stage IIIA engines
- Pivoting stabilizers included in the standard equipment
- 350 bar L / S hydraulic system
- GPS to be MyMagni
- Design cabin registered under FOPS / ROPS certification
- 100% air filtration
- 4 wheel drive
- CAN Bus
- Hydraulic system
- Automatic leveling