It has four drive wheels, three types of steering and ample ground clearance, ensuring great manoeuvrability on any type of terrain.
It includes a Mercedes OM 934 LA Phase IV 175 hp motor, a 100% pressurised cabin that facilitates the operator's vision and an easy-to-use multifunction screen. It has automatic accessory detection through the RFID system, which creates the corresponding load diagrams. The accessories are interchangeable throughout the range.
HTH 27.11 heavy duty frontal handler's equipment includes
- Registered design cabin
- FOPS/ROPS certification
- MCTS system: Touch screen with diagnostics
- 100% air filtration.
- Standard heating and air conditioning
- Cup holder
- RFID accessory recognition system
- Four wheel drive
- Automatic levelling
- Electrical system in CAN Bus
- Optimal lifting performance
- Gradeability 34º/58º