This range of electric towing tractors from Hyster features superior traction. This Hyster towing tractor can move loads of up to 5000 kg and offers low operating costs and high performance acceleration.
Powerful towing tractors to move the heaviest loads.
Hyster LO5.0T towing tractor features
- The LO5.0T towing tractor has a 2.6 kW AC motor, which provides high performance acceleration, powerful braking and high travel speed.
- This Hyster LO5.0T towing tractor is ideal for many types of hitches. The universal flange ensures an ideal solution for a wide range of applications including automotive assembly and component supply operations, parts lines in the food industry, parcel and postal distribution services, transport and healthcare services and wholesale distribution.
- The LO5.0T towing tractor range features a welded steel chassis, which helps to ensure reliability and long-term durability by protecting the towing tractor against collisions.
- Normal component wear and operating costs for this Hyster LO5.0T towing tractor are reduced due to regenerative braking, which reduces use of the service brake, dissipating heat from the traction motor.
- This range of towing tractors features on-board diagnostics and easy-to-access components, which help in carrying out quick and easy maintenance. The AC traction motor with built-in thermal protection is fully enclosed to protect against damage and waste.
- Their energy efficiency contributes to further reducing operating costs and this is achieved through advanced control features such as adjustable performance settings, which enable the forklift to be customised to meet the specific requirements of the application in which it operates.
- The LO5.0T towing tractor is available with an inertia freewheel function (formerly known as skid control), which enables the operator to move with the forklift without getting into the vehicle.