With a towing capacity of up to 7000 kg or 8000 kg respectively, Hyster's new ride-on towing tractors, the three-wheel T7.0HS3 and four-wheel T8.0HS4 range, are the ideal towing tractors for any type of line feed operation, especially in the automotive and engineering industries.
These ride-on towing tractors meet Just-In-Time requirements with high efficiency and excellent manoeuvrability.
Hyster T7.0HS3 three-wheel ride-on tractor features
- The T7.0HS3 towing tractor is very compact, has an anti-kickback device on ramps and has external slow-speed control buttons to help hitch trailers.
- The adjustable acceleration and travel speeds of this ride-on tow tractor meet the different needs of specific applications.
- This range of ride-on towing tractors features high reliability, a sturdy chassis construction, a thermally protected AC control system, an automatically applied parking brake and quality components, all of which provide long-term reliability and durability.
- Smart ergonomic features on this Hyster T7.0HS3 towing tractor range contribute to excellent productivity over long and demanding shifts. These Hyster towing tractors are equipped with a single step for easy entry/exit, a comfortable suspension seat and intuitive forklift controls.
- This T7.0HS3 towing tractor has easy access for service, which minimises downtime for routine and unscheduled maintenance. They have advanced control functionalities such as easy diagnostics through a handheld controller, which helps to ensure low cost of ownership.
- The options available on this range of ride-on towing tractors include four different battery sizes and battery removal options, a selection of wheels and PVC curtain roll-up side doors.
- The Hyster® Tracker fleet management system can be fitted as an option on these T7.0HS3 towing tractors to monitor their use.
- Hyster® Trailer Train systems are also available.