Working at higher heights with great stability and excellent visibility, manoeuvrability and control, the R2.5 reach forklift is built to Hyster's stringent quality standards: robust, smart, reliable and efficient.
Hyster R2.5 reach forklift features
- There are seven models in this Hyster reach forklift range, from 1.4 to 2.5 tonnes, with a choice of four chassis lengths.
- The R2.5 reach forklift has the option of a cabin for cold storage, which makes it suitable for working comfortably in warehouses at -30ºC.
- This Hyster reach forklift is available with five mast lift heights, from 4,650 mm to 12,750 mm
- It has excellent 'through-the-mast' visibility, reliable stability and residual capacity maintenance at higher altitudes.
- The ergonomically designed compartment of the R2.5 reach forklift has built-in driver-oriented functionalities that streamline operations.
- It features new-generation controllers and motors: exclusive premium touchscreen, joystick and adjustable steering column
- The cycles of this reach forklift are faster with powerful acceleration and higher travel speed, up to 14 km/h, lifting speed of 0.8 metres per second up to 12.75 m and 180º/360º direction selection to make uninterrupted direction changes in narrow aisles.
- This range of Hyster R2.5 indoor forklifts is easy to maintain and low cost, with long service intervals. ECO-eLo and HiP performance modes reduce power consumption by up to 20%.
- LA R2.5 has advanced features to obtain greater operating performance, including automatic levelling and centring of the forks, a height indicator and laser visual positioning system.