The Bravi Leonardo HD lifting platform is designed to work in the harshest environments, replacing scaffolding, ladders and other traditional lifting systems, increasing productivity at work. This lifting platform is highly versatile, weighing 508 kilos and a small size, it can access and move through very small spaces, to a working height of five metres.
The Leonardo HD has improved resistance and strength compared to the standard version. For heavy-duty tasks, the chassis and outer cover are made of steel and have a built in fork lift. They also have a built-in tilt sensor and active pothole protection for greater ground clearance.
Leonardo HD platforms eliminate the need for scissor lifts, scaffolding and push units. A single operator can easily get the job done quickly, efficiently and safely.
Thanks to the wheel lock device, the operator can drive back and forth in a straight line when entering a narrow aisle. The platform has reach at both ends without reducing the platform capacity thanks to its advances on both sides. It is easy to access as it has no entry joint and an entry door with stainless steel hinges.
On a single charge, its high-cycle batteries last for 250 operations, more than enough for the toughest jobs.
Why choose the BRAVI Leonardo HD platform lift?
- With an extremely compact size and up to 35% incline, the operator can easily navigate access ramps, doors and tight spaces.
- The Leonardo HD is light and compact (just 508 kg), which means it can enter most elevators and thus reach the upper floors of large buildings in no time. The operator can drive through standard doors without leaving the platform.
- Manageable and safe at its five metres of working height with the maximum load and the platform fully extended at an automatic slow speed. The unlimited 180 kg capacity reduces the need to climb up or down to load material.
- It has a tilt sensor, a flashing light, an acoustic signal and active pothole protection.
- Maintenance of the BRAVI Leonardo HD is inexpensive, thanks to the maintenance-free lifting mast, carefully selected components and simple design.