This range of low-level order pickers has fixed or elevating platform options for pickup from ground level or second level and with independent fork lifting. These low-level order pickers are also suitable for horizontal moving activities such as direct cargo transfer (without intermediate storage, or cross-docking) and cargo shuttle service.
Hyster LO1.0F low level order picker features
- The LO1.0-2.5 series low-level order pickers feature a 2.6 kW AC motor, which provides great acceleration, powerful braking, and fast travel speed in intensive material picking applications.
- For harsh working environments, this LO1.0F low level order picker is protected against collisions with a welded steel chassis. This order picker also features a robust draw rod design on the axle of the load wheel, which also helps to ensure long-term reliability.
- The service life of the components of this range of low-level order pickers is extended and operating costs are reduced thanks to regenerative braking, which reduces the use of the service brake and dissipates heat from the traction motor.
- This LO1.0F order picker has easy accessibility to all its components and on-board diagnostics help to perform quick and easy maintenance, minimising downtime and costs associated with routine maintenance.
- It has an AC traction motor with built-in thermal protection, which is fully enclosed for protection against damage and debris.
- Hyster's range of low-level order pickers have advanced control features that help to reduce energy consumption, such as adjustable performance settings, which means the forklift can be customised to the requirements of the application.
- Hyster low level order picker models LO2.0 and LO2.5 can be equipped with a coasting or drifting function (formerly known as skid control) that enables the operator to move the forklift to the next pickup location without having to get on board.