This range of H9.0FT forklifts is available with 3.3 L and 3.8 L diesel motors, or with 5.7L LPG motors, and is available in Fortens, Fortens Advance and Fortens Advance+ configurations to meet all types of needs for different applications, including those in which accessories are used, such as in the paper, manufacturing, recycling, beverage, metal and construction industries and/or for applications where there are tight spaces.
The features of the Hyster H9.0FT diesel and LPG counterbalanced forklift are:
- They are extraordinarily small but incredibly robust. The Hyster eight-tonne capacity H8.0FT forklift is available with a 600 mm or 900 mm load centre, while on the nine-tonne H9.0FT, the load centre is 600 mm on a wheelbase of just 2450 mm, which offers many advantages over other larger forklifts when space is a limiting factor when choosing a forklift of this type.
- The Hyster H9.0FT forklift features a robust chassis and high-strength mast design, which optimise load-lifting capacity retention at high altitudes with excellent visibility and excellent rigidity.
- All powertrains in this range of Hyster H9.0FT forklifts are controlled, protected and managed by the on-board industrial computer, Pacesetter VSM™, which has a CANbus communications network. This system enables performance tuning of the H9.0FT forklift and monitors key functions, enabling quick and easy diagnostics and minimising repair downtime and unnecessary part swapping.
- You can choose between a DuraMatch™ 3 transmission or a DuraMatch™ Plus3 transmission:
- The Fortens and Fortens Advance H9.0FT forklift models feature the three-speed DuraMatch™ 3 transmission, which manages deceleration and direction changes of the forklift, helping to extend the service life of the brake and tyres and avoid wear on the transmission.
- The Hyster H9.0FT Fortens Advance+ models feature the DuraMatch™ Plus3 transmission, a three-speed extended function transmission with dynamic automatic deceleration system, throttle response management and automatic speed hydraulics.
- The oil bath brakes on this forklift help to reduce maintenance requirements and increase operational safety.
- Full access to the bonnet on this H9.0FT forklift contributes to fast and efficient maintenance. It has very simple wiring and hydraulics, which provides very easy access to the components, thus reducing service times for unscheduled repairs and regular maintenance.