This range of Hyster H5.0FT forklifts is available in Fortens, Fortens Advance and Fortens Advance+ configurations, and can be customised to meet the requirements of any specific type of application your business needs, no matter how demanding it is.
The features of the Hyster H5.0FT diesel and LPG counterbalanced forklifts are:
- They feature a sturdy chassis and heavy-duty mast that optimise lifting capacity retention to load at high lifting heights, with excellent visibility and excellent rigidity.
- The ECO-eLo fuel-efficiency mode reduces the fuel consumption of the Hyster H5.0FT forklift by up to 20% with a limited effect on the forklift's overall productivity in any application conditions.
- The hydraulics available on this H5.0FT Load Sensing (LSH) forklift range increase productivity and reduce fuel consumption, thereby further lowering total operating costs.
- The powertrains in this Hyster H5.0FT range are controlled, protected and managed with the on-board industrial computer, Pacesetter VSM™, which has a CANbus communications network. This innovative communication system enables performance tuning of the H5.0FT forklift and monitors key functions, providing the ability to perform quick and easy diagnostics and minimising repair downtime and unnecessary part swapping.
- Within this comprehensive range of Hyster forklifts, you can choose between electronic powershift transmission, DuraMatch™ transmission or DuraMatch™ 2 transmission:
- The Fortens standard H5.0FT forklift model is equipped with a one- or two-speed electronic power shift transmission.
- The Fortens Advance model of this H5.0FT range is equipped with the DuraMatch™ or DuraMatch™ 2 transmission, which manages deceleration and direction changes, contributing to longer service life of the brake and the wheels and thus avoiding transmission wear. The DuraMatch™ 2 transmission is the two-speed option.
- The Fortens Advance+ models of the H5.0FT forklift are equipped with the DuraMatch™ Plus2 transmission, which features an additional two-speed function with automatic deceleration system as well as automatic-speed hydraulic and throttle response management.
- All Hyster H5.0FT forklift models, diesel and LPG options, have oil-bath brakes, which contributes to reducing maintenance and increasing the robustness and durability of this forklift.
- The innovative design of the H5.0FT driver's compartment offers easy access, excellent all-round visibility and conveniently located controls. Operator comfort is optimised with the full suspension seat and isolated powertrain, which contribute to low vibration with very low noise levels on the operator's ears.
- Easy access to the H5.0FT forklift's bonnet offers fast and efficient maintenance and very easy access to components, thereby reducing service times for unscheduled repairs and regular maintenance.