This range of pedestrian pallet jacks has powerful motor speeds and quick response, ensuring that operators can continue to work intensively in demanding applications, with a long battery life and the high performance manoeuvrability of Hyster handlers.
The Hyster P3.0 is a robust pedestrian pallet jack and is designed for intensive pallet transport and for loading and unloading vehicles working indoors.
Features of the Hyster P3.0 heavy-duty pedestrian pallet jack
- The powerful SEM traction motor provides this P3.0 pedestrian electric pallet jack with superior performance so that it can move a greater number of loads per hour.
- It has a highly durable chassis, with built-in forks to maintain the pallet jack's high rigidity, which enables this electric pallet jack to handle heavy loads over long distances. Its heavy-duty tandem load wheels provide great stability, making it the most suitable electric pallet jack for heavy loads on uneven surfaces.
- This Hyster P3.0 pedestrian pallet jack features a battery compartment with a reinforced bumper section that protects the pallet jack against collision.
- The power of this P3.0 pallet jack is transmitted through helical gears positioned in an oil bath to reduce wear from normal use of the components.
- The adjustable performance settings of Hyster manual handlers enable the P3.0 electric pallet jack to be configured according to the driver and intensity of the application.
- The regenerative braking on this Hyster pedestrian pallet jack increases braking efficiency and reduces maintenance costs.
- It has an on-board diagnostic screen that provides quick notification of maintenance requirements.
- Its operating costs are minimised with recommended service intervals of 1000 hours.