The Hyster P1.8 pedestrian pallet jack is one of the most reliable pallet jacks in the industry with great durability and reliability, excellent range and low operating costs.
This range of P1.8 pedestrian pallet jacks uses 7% less energy than the previous model, is 11% more productive when unloading and moving pallets and has many useful options to further boost lorry productivity in warehouses.
The Hyster P1.8 pedestrian pallet jack features:
- The P1.8 electric pedestrian pallet jack has greater stability and resistance to wear due to its heavy-duty, special steel-traction chassis that has a 10 mm thick welded back plate, and also thanks to its robust forks.
- The Hyster P1.8 pallet jack's vertically-mounted, closed-drive AC motor is easy to access for service and is well protected against all types of splashes and debris.
- The cover of this range of P1.8 pedestrian pallet jacks is made of highly engineered, highly durable thermoplastic elastomer. It is flexible and resistant to chipping and provides excellent protection for all its components.
- The P1.8 pallet jack tiller, which is shorter and mounted at mid-height, means the driver can move closer to the pallet jack, which provides greater visibility of the load and the tips of the forks, making entry on the pallet easier.
- This type of electric pallet jack is easy to handle and manoeuvre in tight spaces, particularly on lorry trailers for unloading goods.
- The P1.8 pedestrian pallet jack has an adjustable performance setting to suit the application it is used for.
- Drivers of this range of Hyster pallet jacks can transport and lift a pallet with one fluid motion using the unique Intelligent Lift™ smart lift option.
- The P1.8 has a 'very slow speed button' that reduces the travel speed of the pallet jack, thereby improving its control, and can be selected without having to stop the pallet jack.
- The intelligent speed reduction on this P1.8 pedestrian pallet jack, Intelligent Slow Down™, helps to further improve load stability and driver confidence, reducing the maximum speed once the turning angle reaches 30º.
- The P1.8-2.2 range of pedestrian pallet jacks offers side battery extraction in the P1.8-2.2 models as an option, making changing the battery a very simple and very fast operation, to help in the most intensive applications.
- The Hyster P1.8 pallet jack is highly serviceable due to smartly designed and easily accessible components, along with a display showing diagnostic service codes.