This Hyster J2.0XNT three-wheel electric forklift is designed for low operating costs. The Hyster J2.0XNT forklift is ideal for use in intensive and demanding applications, outside and inside warehouses.
The features of the Hyster J2.0XNT electric counterbalanced forklift are:
- The J2.0XNT three-wheel forklift has a robust chassis, bonnet and side cover construction for protection against impacts. This helps make this Hyster J2.0XNT forklift one of the strongest and most balanced electric forklifts in the industry.
- This range of Hyster electric forklifts features powerful AC motor technology used for pulling and lifting, so that the J2.0XNT can work reliably on much longer uninterrupted shifts.
- The J2.0XNT electric forklift has the comparatively lowest power consumption in its class, helping to reduce costs in the most demanding applications.
- This Hyster J2.0XNT forklift has an intelligent axle design that is also combined with its compact chassis dimensions so that it can work in aisles with the tightest widths and offer faster manoeuvring in warehouse work aisles.
- The reliability and low operating costs of this Hyster J2.0XNT electric forklift are achieved through the use of highly durable and virtually maintenance-free components, such as oil-bath disc brakes, brushless AC motors, thermal protection built into the traction motors and advanced cooling system.
- The easy access to components such as the motor, the pump and the oil tank in this forklift range ensure less downtime and lower maintenance and repair costs.