This range of H36XD forklifts is especially designed to work in ports, metals, quarries, mining and other heavy-duty applications.
They are the strongest forklifts ever made in Hyster's history.
Features of the Hyster H36XD heavy-duty forklift
- This H36XD forklift has a special propeller shaft width for intensive work (4.20 m on the tyres), with reinforced hubs and double reduction, which provides great stability and durability while handling the heaviest loads.
- The H36XD heavy-duty forklift has multiple oil bath brakes with a cooling system, which ensure reliability and low operating costs.
- This range of heavy-duty forklifts has a range of different boards, forks and accessories available (including container carrier spreader and coil carrier accessories) for the toughest applications.
- The powerful and robust power train of the H36XD incorporates protection systems for the motor and transmission that ensure maximum reliability of this forklift.
- The Hyster H36-48XD series has seven models and the 36-40-44-48 tonne models (at 1200 mm load centre) are also in an "S" version (short wheelbase) with a 5.38 m wheelbase instead of the standard 5.9 m wheelbase.
- The H36XD range of heavy-duty forklifts has very fast travel and lift speeds that are the highest in their class, up to 0.28 m/s.
- H36XD motors are Phase IV compliant, produce very low emission levels and offer up to 20% fuel savings compared to the previous generation product.
- The Phase IV version is equipped with an 8.9 L Cummins QSL9 diesel motor (up to 363 hp, 27 kW)
- The Hyster H36XD forklift also has new performance-optimisation developments such as on demand cooling, load-sensing hydraulics (power on demand), RPM management and alternative motor idle speed, which help to further reduce total fuel consumption.
- The H36XD's ECO-eLo fuel-efficiency mode reduces the motor's top speed and enables even better fuel-efficiency optimisation.
- Hyster's "Vista" cab on this H36XD forklift range offers a host of standard ergonomic features and excellent all-round visibility to ensure ease of handling.