These solid H30XD forklifts have proven reliability and power in heavy duty jobs, particularly in aluminium, steel, block and container handling applications.
Hyster H30XD heavy-duty forklift features
- Suitable for the most demanding applications and for the heaviest loads, these Hyster H30XD heavy-duty forklifts have a range of different boards, forks and front attachments available (including container carrier spreaders and coil carriers). The robust masts on this H30XD range are stronger thanks to the unique '6 roller' construction for lift heights up to 6.81 m.
- The dual-function board design of this Hyster H30XD offers unique flexibility to handle different load types.
- The H30XD has a high-performance powertrain with motor and transmission protection systems that ensure maximum reliability and low total cost of ownership.
- The operating speeds of this heavy-duty Hyster forklift are the best in its class. The average of the speeds of the four practical modes (lifting with load and without load, plus lowering with load and without load) is 0.33 to 0.50 m/s.
- This H30XD range has Phase IV compliant motors, which lower emission levels and offer up to 20% fuel savings compared to the previous product generation, thus significantly reducing life-cycle costs.
- The Phase IV version of the H30XD forklift has a Cummins QSL6.7 diesel motor.
- In addition to Cummins motor technologies, Hyster has also introduced new performance-optimisation developments to this HG range such as on-demand cooling, load-sensing hydraulics (on-demand power), RPM management and alternate motor idle speed, helping to further reduce total fuel consumption.
- The ECO-eLo fuel-efficiency mode can be used, which reduces the maximum motor speed of the H30XD forklift and enables even better fuel-efficiency optimisation.
- The Hyster "Vista" cab on this H30XD has an exceptional range of standard ergonomic features and excellent all-round visibility to ensure ease of handling.
- The H30XD forklift is available in three ultra-compact, short wheelbase models that are designed for applications in which workspace is limited.
- Hyster H25XM forklifts can operate in extreme ambient temperatures from -20°C to + 50°C.