These Hyster H20XD forklifts are especially suitable and demanding for intensive steel and coil treatment operations through to concrete and port applications.
Hyster H20XD heavy-duty forklift features
- It is an extremely stable, high tonnage forklift for handling very heavy loads, thanks to the width and strength of its propeller shaft.
- The Hyster H20XD has a very fast travel and lift speed. The H20XD's high-performance powertrain features motor and transmission protection systems that ensure maximum reliability and low total cost of ownership.
- The H20XD range has a multi-purpose, hitch-type, dual function side-shift fork positioning for the most demanding applications and for the heaviest loads. Hyster has a range of different forks and accessories (including coil holder accessory) to meet the needs of the specific applications in which this H20XD heavy-duty forklift operates.
- The Hyster H20XD has oil bath disc brakes, which help this forklift to achieve lower operating costs.
- Hyster's H20XD range has Phase IV compliant motors, which lower emission levels and offer up to 20% fuel savings compared to the previous product generation, thereby significantly reducing the maintenance costs of this forklift.
- The Phase IV version of the H20XD has a Cummins QSB6.7 diesel motor.
- In addition to Cummins motor technologies, Hyster has also introduced new performance-optimisation developments in this range of heavy-duty forklifts, such as on demand cooling, load-sensing hydraulics (power on demand), RPM management and alternate motor idle speed to help further reduce overall fuel consumption.
- The ECO-eLo fuel-efficiency mode can be used on the H20XD, which helps to reduce the maximum motor speed and achieve even better fuel-efficiency optimisation.
- The Hyster "Vista" cab in this range of H20XD forklifts offers an exceptional range of standard ergonomic features, as well as excellent visibility in all directions, to ensure ease of handling.
- This H20XD range also has ultra-compact, short wheelbase models, which are designed for applications in which workspace is limited. The compact "S" (short wheelbase) forklift models have a wheelbase of just 3.50 m.