Each model in this range provides exceptional power and reliability and fast attachment changes, as well as optimal fork, attachment and load visibility.
The Hyster H13XD heavy-duty forklift excels at working in the harshest environments and has a very low cost of ownership, particularly when used for handling metal, building materials and paper or in port applications with heavy-duty cycles and extreme operating conditions.
Main features of the Hyster H13XM heavy-duty forklifts:
- Hyster's H13XD range of heavy-duty forklifts features a robust chassis as well as long-term durability when handling loads at full capacity.
- This H13XD forklift is equipped with two-stage masts with an extended range of pin or hitch-type boards. The design of this Hyster forklift has increased the residual capacity of each forklift by at least 400 kg for side shift pin type board.
- The greater space between the mast channels on this H13XD forklift provides better visibility of the attachment and the load. The chains are on the outside of the mast.
- Operators using these special heavy-duty forklifts can now look through and over the panel, helping to provide optimal visibility levels for manoeuvres on the ground and from the lorry platform.
- Accessories can be changed quickly on this H13XD thanks to the Dual Function Side Shift Fork Positioning (DFSSFP) board with hitch mount for quick disconnect.
- This range of Hyster H13XD heavy-duty forklifts has best-in-class lift speeds, with convenient four-mode functionality. The H13XD forklift range achieves impressive averages of between 0.40 m/s and 0.69 m/s with nominal capacity loads up to 6250 mm.
- These H13XD forklifts are Phase IV compliant, resulting in lower emissions and up to 20% fuel savings compared to previous forklift generations. They are also equipped with Cummins QSB6.7 diesel motors with a maximum power of 125 kW at just 2300 rpm.
- In addition to the Cummins motor technologies, Hyster heavy duty H13XD forklifts also feature new performance-optimisation developments such as demand cooling, load-sensing hydraulics (power on demand), RPM management and alternative idling motor speed, which helps to further reduce overall fuel consumption in most applications.
- This range of H13XD forklifts also includes the ECO-eLo Fuel Efficiency Mode, which reduces the maximum motor speed and further optimises fuel efficiency.
- The H13XD features oil-cooled 'oil-bathed disc' brakes for durability and virtually no maintenance.
- The motor compartment and check points have unobstructed access, which contributes to fast and efficient maintenance.
- The H13XD has the CANbus Communications system, which is used to manage the electronic systems and which guarantees reliable forklift operation.
- This range of Hyster H13XD forklifts comes standard with driver assistance equipment and functionalities and a driver vision camera.
- H13XD heavy-duty forklifts are built to operate in extreme ambient temperatures from -18°C to 50°C, which makes them best suited for the diverse and demanding needs of heavy industry anywhere in the world.