This range of Hyster S1.0C stackers is excellent for stacking closed and open pallets on low- to mid-level shelves, ideal for heavy duty warehouse operations in confined spaces.
Hyster S1.0C counterbalanced stacker features
- This S1.0C pedestrian counterbalance stacker achieves better stability when handling heavy loads thanks to the five-point wheel arrangement with fixed stabiliser wheels.
- Operating costs for this range of Hyster S1.0C stackers are reduced thanks to its low maintenance AC drive motor and Hyster components.
- In this Hyster counterbalanced stacker range, you can select the performance configuration that is most appropriate for the most demanding applications in warehouses.
- It has a smart management system which enables optimised energy use. It also has a keyboard access that provides greater management control to ensure low cost of ownership.
- This range of Hyster S1.0C stackers includes a diagnostic indicator, which quickly notifies of maintenance requirements and preventive maintenance communications. CANbus electronics help to increase reliability with less complex wiring.
- Depending on the needs of the applications it operates in, the Hyster S1.0C counterbalance stacker has a range of options including FEM load bearing rack, forks and boards, a full selection of masts and powershift transmissions for pedestrian or ride-on operations.