|Lift Height (Industry)||8150mm|
|Battery Capacity||48 / 560-775V/Ah|
DISCOVER WHAT'S INSIDE - THE BEST HYSTER® REACH FORKLIFT TRUCK EVER
Driven by innovation, designed for efficiency, the new tough Hyster® Reach Truck sets the standard for warehouse operations.
Operating at greater heights, with excellent stability, visibility, manoeuvrability and control, the all-new Reach Truck is built with the quality hallmarks of Hyster: tough, intelligent, dependable and efficient.
Flexibility in design and smart technology: a reach forklift tailored to your operation.
Hyster Reach Truck Highlights:
- Seven models, from 1.4 to 2.5 tonnes, with a selection of four chassis lengths: more options, tailored to meet the demands of every indoor application
- Three piece design increases options and reduces replacement costs
- Cold store cab, work in -30° warehouses in comfort
- Precision-designed mast with unique channel (patent pending):
- Two options, Standard and Heavy Duty available in 5 mast lift heights from 4,650mm to 12,750mm
- Excellent ‘through the mast’ visibility, stability and residual capacity maintained to greater heights
- Enhanced h1:h3 ratio, lifting to a higher maximum level with a lower closed height
- Ergonomically-designed compartment packed with driver-led features that streamline operations
- Next generation controllers and motors: unique premium touch screen display, joystick and adjustable steering column
- Faster cycle times with powerful acceleration and increased travel speed of up to 14km/h, 0.8 metres per second lift speed up to 12.75m and choice of 180°/360° steering for seamless direction changes in narrow aisles
- Reliable and productive: easy, low-cost maintenance with long service intervals. VCM uses a dual CANbus to speed up fault diagnosis
- Energy efficient: ECO-eLo and HiP performance modes reduce energy consumption by up to 20% without affecting productivity
- Driven by innovation: advanced features for enhanced operational performance include auto levelling and centring forks; height indicator and visual laser positioning system