|Lift Height (Industry)||5500mm|
|Battery Capacity||48 / 625-750V/Ah|
3 WHEEL ELECTRIC FORKLIFT TRUCK FRONT WHEEL DRIVE
ENERGY EFFICIENT ELECTRIC COUNTERBALANCE FORK LIFT TRUCKS THAT DRIVE DOWN THE COST OF OPERATION
The Hyster J1.5-2.0XNT is a tough, energy efficient three wheeled electric counterbalance forklift truck featuring class-leading manoeuvrability, low maintenance requirements and the optimum balance of energy consumption.
Designed to deliver a low cost of operation, the Hyster J1.5-2.0XNT is suitable for intense and demanding indoor or outdoor applications.
Hyster J1.5-2.0XNT Electric Counterbalance Forklift Truck Highlights:
- A robust chassis construction combined with steel hoods and durable side covers to protect from impact damage, help to make the Hyster J1.5-2.0XNT one of the toughest and most stable electric forklift trucks in the industry
- The powerful AC motor technology used for traction and hoist enables the electric forklift truck to work more reliably and through longer shifts. Smooth acceleration, excellent travel and torque performance and efficient load handling are delivered by the AC front wheel drive, combined with regenerative braking
- The J1.5-2.0XNT has the lowest comparative energy consumption in its class helping to reduce operational costs in the most demanding applications
- Intelligent axle design combines with compact chassis dimensions to provide the tightest aisle widths in its class, allowing faster manoeuvring in working aisles
- Reliability and a low cost of operation is delivered thanks in part to the virtually maintenance free durable components, such as oil immersed ‘wet’ disc brakes, brushless AC motors, in-built thermal protection on traction motors and advanced cooling system
- Minimised downtime and costs are achieved through easy access to components such as the motor, pump, controller and oil tank. On board diagnostics aids fast troubleshooting and simplifies maintenance planning